Sunday, November 7, 2010

Engagement Hair & Makeup

Today I had a makeup job @ Gombak.
I thought I won't have the problem to get there as I have my most helpful GPS.
However this time, this particular address is not located in GPS!
Alhamdulillah, her house is very easy to guide to tru phone :)
Lesson well learnt.
Never rely 100% on GPS :p

Today makeup is for engagement.
I love her hair.
Sangat lebat, volume, love the texture too & easy to style :)
Alhamdulillah, she too loved 

 
As usual, I forgot to capture her Before.... heh






 
After...


Rantai is from my collection :)




 Unfortunately I wrongly set my camera so the results is not like how it seems.
Defiant of color saturation occurred and I don't know how to use photoshop to do the editting :p

.................................
Update!
This is one of the pix from OP.
Unedited version :)
More to come insyaAllah :)



 
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates