Friday, October 15, 2010

Coach Cheaper Price?

Brides & Groom To Be!!!
If u are planning to get branded items for ur hantaran...
Worry not!!
I am able to help u to get it at cheaper price the the boutique!
All u need to do is..
  1. Browse from internet what u desire for.
  2. Confirm on which, email me the picture & the name of the item in detail.
  3. In 1 to 2 days, I will get back to u the quotation.
  4. My price is definitely at least 30% cheaper than the boutique in Malaysia.
How come????
 
Because I will purchase ur order straight from US or UK :)
With this, the item is wayyyy cheaper than what is offered in Malaysia!
Awesome right??
 
Tunggu apa lagi!!
Contact me now!
 
bridalmakeup.eija[at]gmail.com
 
Shopaholics are welcome too :)
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates