Sunday, October 10, 2010

Makeup for Nikah cum Reception

Bride is from Temerloh.
She prepared accomodation for me & my baby too.
But hubby decided to spend the weekend @ Bukit Tinggi.
So after subuh hubby drove me to Temerloh & thank God for GPS, we manage to find our way right in front of her doorstep; literally :p
 
However, as usual, I have forgotten to take her before pix.
Bride requested for a really really natural makeup with purplelish e/s.
She even insist me to use her own foundation to have the natural look!
Well I told her that she don't have to worry.
She will get the natural makeup from alllll the magazine sample she showed me.
hehe..
Alhamdulillah, everything went well :)
Finished hair & makeup in 2 hours & then rush back to Bukit Tinggi to spend time with baby :)
 
 
 
 
 

 



ps: pardon my comot face. I was sweating like no one's business :p
 
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates