Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Carat Club Sales!




Ouh wow…..

The Carat Club is having Relocation Sales.

Hubby went to have a look last weekend and he said the sales are not too shabby.

He bought my wedding ring from The Carat Club and I tell u, it’s worth every penny.

I also can opt to upgrade my ring and they will give great discount on the upgrade.

We haven’t upgrade my ring yet.

Well, I don’t think I wanna upgrade my ring.

But I wish to have an eternity band to match my current wedding ring :)

The Carat Club also sells cincin belah rotan.

He bought mine there for tunang at a very bargain price during their clearance sales :)

So ladies, apa lagi… kasi hint la sama Incek Hubby :)



3-11 July 2010

The Carat Club Relocation Sale

Discounts up to 70%



Products Offered

Jewellery



Location (Tel 603 2141 8260)

The C Club

Lot 5.11 Level 5

Pavilion Kuala Lumpur







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates