Thursday, July 8, 2010

Red Gincu


Ouh wow..
Tonite hubby and I are going to watch Eclipse @ Signature Gardens.
I am feeling allllll vampirish right now.
To fill in the vampire mood, I changed my lipstick color for today.

From Nude


To Red Ventura!


In Avon Perfect Wear Extralasting Lipstick in Eternal Flame.
Just one swap the color glides smoothly to ur lips and it stays matte for quite a long period!
With the results to compare the cheap price (abt RM15 if I’m nost mistaken), I am truly taken away by storm.
A true satisfied customer of Avon :)
Well, this is my 1st Avon product that I’ve tried by the way.
I shall buy more lipstick to try on :)
Hubby won’t be so thrill to find me in this color.
But it suits my mood for now :p

So tomorrow, I will show u how to get Nude lips color :)


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates